We apply artificial intelligence to legal document analysis and review. We are looking for lawyers to join our team to help train our software to recognise and act on important information found in contracts and other legal documents. Full-time, part-time and contract positions are available.
- Review real estate leases and contracts to find valuable information to teach our AI about real estate law
- Work with the lawyers and engineers on our team as well as our clients to build AI solutions for law firms and in-house counsel
- 2+ years of experience working in real estate law (transactional work preferred)
- Ability to accurately identify different types of clauses within legal contracts
- Ability to quickly discern differences in clause phrasing
- A meticulous, detail oriented approach and a love of data
- Tech savvy and eager to learn to use sophisticated developer tools
- Accomplished problem solver, able to think both creatively and methodically
- Excellent communication skills
- Legal degree in a common law jurisdiction
- Ability to work in French (or another language)
- Knowledge of basic computer programming concepts (for example, you know what “regular expressions” are) as well as familiarity with software development
In this role you will be a member of a passionate and dedicated team building leading edge technology in a rapidly growing field. You’ll work with our talented team in the DMZ incubator in Toronto, which is ranked as the top tech incubator in North America.
If you think you are the right person for this role, please send your resume and a cover letter to Laura at firstname.lastname@example.org.