We apply artificial intelligence to legal contract analysis and review. We are looking for a candidate that has exceptional talent in front-end and back-end development to help grow our web application.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- At least 3 years experience as a full stack engineer
- Proficient in HTML, CSS and Node.js
- Experience with PostgreSQL and MySQL or ability to quickly learn
- Experience with agile development methodologies
- Experience building secure web applications
- Experience deploying and managing production environments
- Proficient using Linux
- Design the architecture of key web application components
- Build and curate solid web application code
- Implement a robust set of services and APIs
- Implement security and data protection best practices in the web application environment
YOU’LL DO WELL IF
- You own your work. Whether a nasty bug or an awesome feature, you put your name on every line of code.
- You’re a team player. You love to work with others to find the right solutions.
- You’re passionate about building a great product.
- You approach problems from a product perspective, thinking through how the user will interact with what you’re building.
- You have strong communication skills. You ask questions, let others know when you need help, and tell others what you need.
- You’re a problem solver. You believe the best work is the result of finding the simplest solution to complex challenges.
- You see the big picture. You understand how the code you write interacts with systems and services, both internally and externally.
In this role you will be a key member of a passionate and dedicated team. You’ll work with us in the DMZ incubator in Toronto, part of the top rated university-based incubator in North America. You will be working on tough engineering challenges, pushing boundaries to build a product that delights users.
If you think you are the right person for this role, please send your resume and a cover letter to Laura at email@example.com.